15th July 2019 UpdatesThomas Guthrie
Hi and welcome to the status updates for 15th July 2019
All the pre orders listed here are expected as normal with the exception of the Blood Bowl card packs listed below in the stock updates section: https://store.ontabletop.com/shop/?orderby=date
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Warcry launches Saturday 3th August. Our waitlist will open tomorrow Tuesday 16th July.
The next wave of the Flames of War D-Day American range launches Saturday 20th July.
Conquest is now in stock! All pre-orders have now been dispatched, once again apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience.
The following Games Workshop products are no longer available:
- Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear
- Astra Militarum Spearhead Detachment
- Imperial Knights Super Heavy Detachment
Any outstanding orders with the items above have been refunded, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
The following will still be available via Games Workshop directly but only on our store while stocks last:
- Start Collecting! Space Wolves
Most Citadel Contrast paints are currently available in limited quantities. If your order contains any colours that are on back order your order will be delayed.
The following products are currently out of stock from Games Workshop:
- Contrast: Apothecary White (18ml)
- Contrast: Black Templar (18ml)
- Contrast: Cygor Brown (18ml)
- Contrast: Magos Purple (18ml)
- Contrast: Talassar Blue (18ml)
- Contrast: Ultramarines Blue (18ml)
- Contrast: Volupus Pink (18ml)
- Sister Superior Amalia Novena
- Chaos Space Marines Havocs
- Astra Militarum Leman Russ Demonlisher
- Astra Militarum Cadian Heavy Weapon Squad
- Blood Bowl: Inducements Cards
- Blood Bowl: Wood Elves Card Pack
- T’au Empire Vanguard Detachment
- Tyranids Spearhead Detachment
- Space Marines Battalion Detachment
This will delay any outstanding orders containing these items made. We have reached out to Games Workshop for any news on when we can see these items back in stock but were not able to get any information.
Any outstanding orders currently processing as normal as of 12pm on 15th July 2019 which are awaiting stock will be dispatched by the end of this week, orders made after this time containing products on back-order will be dispatched next week.
We apologise for any inconvenience these delays may cause you.
At this time we can not ship aerosols i.e. primers, we only allow online purchases of these item if they are part of a Click & Collect in store order. We are exploring what options we have to allow out customers to purchase these sort of items and hope to have news about this in the next few weeks.
All other areas of dispatch are running normally.
Website is running normally.