29th July 2019 UpdatesThomas Guthrie
Hi and welcome to the status updates for 29th July 2019
All the pre orders listed here are expected as normal: https://store.ontabletop.com/shop/?orderby=date
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Warcry launches this Saturday 3th August. Pre-orders now open.
Bolt Action: Korea pre-orders are now open.
The next wave of the Flames of War D-Day American range launches Saturday 3rd August.
The following Games Workshop products are no longer available:
- Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear
- Astra Militarum Spearhead Detachment
- Imperial Knights Super Heavy Detachment
- T’au Empire Vanguard Detachment
- Warscroll Cards: Fyreslayers
- Warscroll Cards: Hedonites of Slaanesh
- WH Underworlds: Ylthari’s Guardians Dice Set
- WH Underworlds: Ylthari’s Guardians Sleeves
- Blood Bowl: Nurgle Team Cards
Any outstanding orders with the items above have been refunded, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
The Sister Superior Amalia Novena miniature is still out of stock but from this point customers will only be available to purchase from Games Workshop directly. If you have an outstanding order containing this item do not worry we will still fulfil your order.
Most Citadel Contrast paints are currently available in limited quantities. If your order contains any colours that are on back order your order will be delayed.
The following products are currently out of stock from Games Workshop:
- Contrast: Apothecary White (18ml)
- Contrast: Black Templar (18ml)
- Contrast: Blood Angels Red (18ml)
- Contrast: Magos Purple (18ml)
- Contrast: Volupus Pink (18ml)
- Astra Militarum Cadian Heavy Weapon Squad
- Tyranids Spearhead Detachment
This will delay any outstanding orders containing these items made. We have reached out to Games Workshop for any news on when we can see these items back in stock but were not able to get any information.
Any outstanding orders currently processing as normal as of 12pm on 29th July 2019 which are awaiting stock will be dispatched by the end of this week, orders made after this time containing products on back-order will be dispatched next week.
We apologise for any inconvenience these delays may cause you.
We are finalising the details on allowing deliveries of aerosols and hope to have everything up and running by next week (courier account setup permitting).
All other areas of dispatch are running normally.
Website is running normally.