19th August 2019 UpdatesThomas Guthrie
Hi and welcome to the status updates for 19th August 2019
All the pre orders listed here are expected as normal: https://store.ontabletop.com/shop/?orderby=date
The Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team Starer Set returns for sale on 31st August, pre orders open Saturday morning!
The final wave of the Flames of War D-Day American range launches 23rd August.
The following Games Workshop products are no longer available:
- Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear
- Astra Militarum Spearhead Detachment
- Imperial Knights Super Heavy Detachment
- T’au Empire Vanguard Detachment
- Space Marine Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer
- Necromunda: Badzones Environments & Event Cards
Unfortanetly we were not informed that the Necromunda: Badzones Environments & Event Cards were no longer available before a few orders were placed. Any outstanding orders will be refunded over the next couple of days, we apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
The Sister Superior Amalia Novena miniature is still out of stock but from this point customers will only be available to purchase from Games Workshop directly. If you have an outstanding order containing this item do not worry we will still fulfil your order.
The following products are currently out of stock from Games Workshop:
- Adeptus Titanicus Titan Battlegroup
- Age of Sigmar: Warcry Starter Set
- Contrast: Black Templar (18ml) – yep still (all other colours available)
- Gotrek & Felix
- Killzone: Sector Fronteris
- Necromunda: Palanite Enforcer Patrol
- Space Marines Battalion Detachment
- Tyranids Spearhead Detachment
This will delay any outstanding orders containing these items made. We have reached out to Games Workshop for any news on when we can see these items back in stock but were not able to get any information.
The following products are currently out of stock from Battlefront Miniatures:
- Flames of War: Hit the Beach Army Set
Bolt Action Korean miniatures are now in stock but we are still waiting for the supplemental Korean book . It may arrive by the end of the week at the earliest.
Any outstanding orders currently processing as normal as of 12pm on 19th August 2019 which are awaiting stock will be dispatched by the end of this week, orders made after this time containing products on back-order will be dispatched next week.
We apologise for any inconvenience these delays may cause you.
We can now deliver aerosols to the UK and Ireland.
Dispatch is running normally.
Website is running normally.