23rd September 2019 UpdatesThomas Guthrie
Hi and welcome to the status updates for 16th September 2019
All other pre orders listed here are expected as normal: https://store.ontabletop.com/shop/?orderby=date
A restock of the Conquest: The Last Argument of Kings – Two Player Starter Set will be dispatched tomorrow Tuesday 24th September, we are currently in the process of obtaining confirmation of an estimated time of arrived in store. Please check this page for updates over the next few days.
The new Fallschirmjager releases for Flames of War are still delayed,. The ship delivering them suffered an accident so Battlefront are having them send to the UK by air, they expect them in two weeks.
The following Games Workshop products are no longer available for us to order:
- Adeptus Titanicus: Imperial Questoris Knights (now only available via Games Workshop directly)
- Age of Sigamr: Tempest of Souls + Paint (now only available via Games Workshop directly)
- Death’s Mercy (Audiobook)
- Ghoulslayer (HB)
- Kill Team: Starn’s Disciples (now only available via Games Workshop directly)
- Necromunda: Venators (Audiobook)
- Vaults of Terra:the Hollow Mountain (HB)
The following products are currently out of stock from Games Workshop:
- Age of Sigmar: Warcry Starter Set
- Necromunda: Enforcer Tactics Card Pack
- Warcry: Corvus Cabal
- Space Marine Rhino
- Space Marines Primaris Repulsor Executioner
- Space Marines Ultramarines Dice
- Stormcast Eternals Vangaurd-Raptors
- Sylvaneth Dice
This will delay any outstanding orders containing these items made. We have reached out to Games Workshop for any news on when we can see these items back in stock but were not able to get any information. They still listed as available on the latest Games Workshop product order form.
Any outstanding orders currently processing as normal as of 12pm on 23rd September 2019 which are awaiting stock (not listed above) will be dispatched by the end of this week, orders made after this time containing products on back-order will be dispatched next week at the earliest.
We apologise for any inconvenience these delays may cause you.
Dispatch is running normally.
Website is running normally.