Adeptus Titanicus: Campaign Compendium
£37.50 £30.75 18% OFF!
- Additional information
Adeptus Titanicus: Campaign Compendium - 400-47 Background for some of the most apocayptic titan battle sof the Horus Heresy, with rules to recreate them in games of Adeptus Titanicus. A compilation of all the narrative supplements for the game released thus far: Titandeath, Doom of Molech, Shadow and Iron, The Defence of Ryza and Crucible of Retribution. Inside you will find:
- Infamous Conflicts: Explore some of the Horus Heresy's greatest battles and follow the destruction unleashed by the Titan Legions at Beta-Garmon, Ryza, Molech, within the Belt of Iron, and the Realm of Ultramar.
- Narrative Missions: 27 narrative missions allowing you to re-fight the major battles of the conflicts, from the betrayal of Legio Praesagius at Ithraca to the subjugation of Urdesh and the extermination of Legio Damicium.
- Knight Households: Expansive rules for commanding Knight Households and fielding entire armies of Knights in games of Adeptus Titanicus, including options to march beneath the resplendent heraldic banners of the Household. Rules are also included to allow players to field a Household drawn from six of the loyal Knight Households of Molech.
- Titanic Campaigns: Rules for playing Adeptus Titanicus campaigns, where players battle for a world or an entire sub-sector as their Princeps gain new skills and reap the rewards of conquest.
- Hostile Battlefields: Rules for playing games set on the myriad battlefields of the wider galaxy, from the flaming sands of Drooth II and burning cities of Molech, to worlds ravaged by the corrupting effects of the Warp.
- Crusade Titan Legions: Rules for creating your own Titan Legions, allowing you to bring your own Legio to life with custom Traits, Stratagems and Wargear.