Sculptor Vaseline 50ml
- Additional information
Sculptor Vaseline – BLUE
The Sculptor Vaseline from Green Stuff World is the result of mixing several refined petroleum jellies, oils, waxes, beeswax and other mineral components that give it a distinctive blue color. It has been specially designed for modeling and sculpting.
It is odorless and semisolid in its normal state.
– As lubricant for sculpting tools or our textured rolling pins.
– To smooth the finish of sculptures.
– As bonding agent for polymer clays.
– As conditioner for crumbled clays and putties.
– To soften the natural texture of putties.
– To achieve thinner layers with clays and putties.
– To improve blending of clays and putties.
It should be stored at room temperature. If exposed to high temperatures, it could soften. To recover its original solidity, place it for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
Green Stuff World